Sunday, June 15, 2014

Jung Typology Test Results

The result that I received was ESTP, which stands for Extrovert, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving. http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/JTypesResult.aspx. This expresses who I am pretty well, not only as a person, but a writer as well. While reading the indicators page, I felt that it described me perfectly. I am a flaky person, that schedules things without thinking, and then I am constantly trying to make it better, in some detailed way. It usually pans out how I want it to. According to the indicator page, I am a self-centered person that is easily motivated, but can lose motivation easily when things become hard. In writing this means that I can start off a paper pretty easily, but about halfway through or even further along in the paper, I will lose interest because I am barely thinking about what I am going to write next. I think that this has shown me how I write, and how I can use this to my advantage when I am writing. Something I can work on is getting things started earlier. I usually put things off as long as I can, and this will sometimes hurt when I am writing because it will be harder to finish before the date that it is due. I can see this now and it will help in the future.
-Micah

1 comment:

  1. Remember to summarize that which you are using for reflection. You will want to make connections more explicit for your reader. Good beginning. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete