Friday, June 20, 2014

This I believe...

I believe that I have the ability to be whoever I want.
I believe I am smart.
I believe that my friends are awesome.
I believe in science.
I believe that every question has an answer.
I believe that I am hungry.
I believe that the future will be fun.
I believe I make my own decisions.
I believe in myself.
I believe that people should ask more questions.
I believe in what I love.
I believe that people deserve second chances.
I believe in respect.
I believe in the truth.
I believe that football is the greatest sport ever.
I believe in fighting for what you believe in.
I believe in seeing the best in other people.
I believe that I will find a wife one day.
I believe Leonardo DiCaprio is a great actor.
I believe that having fun is the best stress reliever.
I believe that my 10 minutes are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment