Monday, June 30, 2014

6/30

I just checked blackboard for the assignments and it seems like this will be a week full of writing. I am not too worried about all the assignments because I know that I have what it takes to write. Anyone can write well if they are able to put words into a sentence that makes sense. This week we have to write a three to four page paper that is due on Thursday which I need to start. I also need to start writing more blog posts, but it is hard for me to think of things to write about for these. I feel that if I write more and more, it will become easier to write blog posts because I will not need to think as much. There is a lot going on in my mind now and it is not easy for me to just power through these. I want to take a break and it throws me off of the paper because all I can think about is going outside and playing some type of sport. I feel as if I have no time to do this in college because I am always busy. I have no time for myself anymore and it is hard to stay focused on anything. The things that I enjoy are running, hiking, and playing sports like ultimate frisbee, frisbee golf, soccer and tennis. These sports got me through high school because I had a ton of free time. Now it seems like I am constantly doing homework or something school related. I want school to be over, but at the same time, I know I will have even less time when I am out in the work force to be doing these kinds of things. I guess that I am done with my rant and it is time to start studying for my Calc III test.

No comments:

Post a Comment