Sunday, July 13, 2014

7/13

There's nothing better than spending a weekend away from my life. I spent it in Rolla, MO where I go to school during the fall and spring semesters. I had a great time going floating down a river, all the while getting to fish and then camping. This float trip was better than the first one that I went on because I knew the people who came with me this time. There is probably no better way to spend a weekend then floating/ camping. Just getting away from everything, all my problems and my school work. I needed this because I am spending way too much time doing homework and I had to take a break from it all.  I let myself get overwhelmed with everything at times and sometimes I just need to take a step back, take a deep breath and look at my life in a way that makes it easier to organize. I love that I can do this because I will look at my life, determine what I need to do first and then take it step by step. Sometimes though I just need to stop thinking so much about mu life and just ride it out. I have plenty of ways to work with stress and they all help me to the point where I am continuously without it. It is very nice and it helps me get through life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment