Tuesday, July 8, 2014

7/8

Internet went down. I am currently writing this on my phone and it is pretty easy to write. I'm just hoping it does nott die on me.  There's way less time to think about what you want to write. It's like texting almost. In the sense where you want to write something for the audience and in that makes it easier to write. I think that I understand more about audience now. I know that to be able to write for a specific audience you need to change the way that you use words and how big of words you use.  Audience is what you want it to be. You decide if you are going to write your paper for someone who is a child or for a crotchety old man. Taking audience into consideration is very important because it determines how many people will enjoy reading what you wrote. This is what I think about audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment