Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blog Reflection

These blogs have been great for me because I have gotten to the point where I can sit down for 10 minutes and am able to put out a good amount of work. The free writing exercise has really helped me learn how to put my thoughts onto the page in a way that the reader can understand. The other exercises have helped as well such as learning to find my own voice. These blogs helped me with my writing a lot because I had to write them daily. Even though I missed a day here and there I think that overall my blogs got fluid. My blog posts started off shaky, I could not find anything to write about, but then about half-way through this course I started writing about anything that I could. It would usually be about the day that I wrote the blog post. I wish that I had remembered to do them daily because that is the way that it would have helped the most, instead of missing every few days, if I wrote everyday then my writing would probably be better than it is now. This is my reflection on these blog posts and how they have improved my writing through continuously writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment