Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7/16

Wednesday. The middle of the week. The day that everyone loves because Monday and Tuesday are finished. Yet the weekend is still to come. It is definitely the turning point of my week. I am always way more optimistic after Wednesday. This Wednesday is great because I finished my third calculus test and only have one more and the final is on next Wednesday. Then I will be one step closer to being done with math forever. I am really looking forward to this weekend because I get to go to my cousin's wedding and she is one of the coolest people that I know. I can't wait for the weekend, but it feels like this week is flying by. I have no idea where the days have gone and I have no idea what I'm going to do each day but I can only look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment