Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7/15

This class has taught me many things that I would have never learned if I tried to teach myself. I like how the teacher incorporated group work, and discussions along with writing some big papers because that will help us when thinking of audience. What do you want your audience to know at a specific time? I have learned how to write better and more fluently. This class has been the first English class that I have taken in college. Even though I am starting my second year at missour S&T I feel like I will be ready to write papers in the near future if I need to.
This class has taught me that to be a good writer you need to find your own voice, and through this class I accomplished this. I feel that my voice as a writer is still becoming more defined. I need to take my voice an polish it to the point that people will be extremely interested in my work. This class has been a lot of writing but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment