Monday, July 14, 2014

7/14

I have a huge problem with commitment. I cannot stay committed to anything. As hard as I might try there is always something that blocks me from committing to doing pretty much everything. Usually that something is myself or my horrible time management skills. Unless the thing that I want to commit to can be completed in a few days, there is a good chance that it will not get done. There are just way too many things that I try and get done each day. Some of these things include working out, studying for calculus 3, hanging out with my friends and now reading. All of these things take up so much of my time, and along with my commitments to my family some of these things will usually not get done throughout the day.
I am taking many different steps to try and combat this "laziness" of mine. One of these steps is setting a daily alarm. I need to start bringing myself to getting up earlier and actually starting the day off strong. Another step would be to try and limit the amount of things that I want to spend on these each day. Or by splitting them up and doing a few things in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and everything else on the other days and the weekend. These are a few steps that I am going to start incorporating in my own life to try and make it more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment